Monday, July 21, 2008

Beginning of Semester 2

It had been ages already since I last update my blog. Time flies, the first semester had ended already. Throughout the whole semester, I had been so busy with all the assignments. There are 3 words that I can use to describe about studying in design streams, HELL, PRESSURE and the worst is EXPENSIVE. All projects required MONEY and it's not cheap to buy all the materials especially in this city, MELBOURNE. Semester 2 had started already and projects started to pile up. I'm going to be so busy now. How I miss the 2 weeks holiday back in Malaysia. And the worst is, I haven't tasted roti canai, chapati, tosai, nasi kandar.....when I was back that time. 2 weeks is not ENOUGH to fit all the foods in Penang into my stomach.... I seriously need to stop my mind thinking about FOODS for the sake of my DIET.

I will update my blog if I got time. It's going to be really tough now. I'm going to cope with my new subject now which is space design. Wish me luck. Can't wait to go back in December!!!!!

No comments: