Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm here !! In Melbourne

I miss Penang !!! I miss everyone !!! Daddy, mommy, ah yi and yanny !!! I know that I'm may not be a really good sister to you guys, but i'm kinda regretting !!! I miss all of you !!! Ah yi, I'm really sorry I don want to help you in your project and Yanny, for always scolding you !!! I'm SORRY SORRY !!! I miss you !!! I started to miss HOME !!! I LOVE YOU MOMMY AND DADDY !!! Thanks for giving me the chance to study abroad !!! I promise I won't let you guys dissapointed !!! You have my word !!!



Here are some of the pictures I took with my FAMILY



I'm with my fellow aunties and cousins



Five of us ... Daddy, Yi, Me, Yanny and Mommy


My grandparents, my parents and sisters

PS : Yan !!! thanks for da luggages

Thanks for da Lam Fung's album !!! frenxx 4 ever !!!

No comments: